Be prepared for the next networking event!
- 1 INTERNSHIPS / FELLOWSHIPS
- 1.0.1 The City of Pittsburgh
- 1.0.2 |NEW|- SportsPITTSBURGH Internship
- 1.0.3 Evoqua: Data Analyst Intern
- 1.0.4 National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance Internship
- 1.0.5 Highmark Health HR Services Graduate Summer Residency Program
- 1.0.6 City of Pittsburgh: Client Service Internships
- 1.0.7 Bellefield: Business Development Representative
- 1.0.8 GoEco: 2018 Internship and Volunteer Opportunities
- 1.0.9 Invado, Inc.: Customer Relationship Management Internship
- 1.0.10 Banker’s Life: Graduate Agent Program
- 1.0.11 Pittsburgh Cultural Trust: Show Marketing Intern and Events Marketing Intern
- 1.0.12 Management Science Associates (MSA) Inc., Internships
- 1.0.13 Rukmini Foundation
- 2 FULL-TIME POSITIONS
- 2.0.1 |NEW|- AMB Mortgage Officer
- 2.0.2 |NEW|- Dollar Bank: Administrative Assistant
- 2.0.3 Expedient: Sales Data Analyst
- 2.0.4 Pennsylvania Center for Employee Ownership: Marketing Service Coordinator
- 2.0.5 Invado, Inc.: Customer Relationship Manager
- 2.0.6 Innovation Works: Common Application
- 2.0.7 AEON: Teach English in Japan
- 2.0.8 Lunametrics: Technical Digital Marketing Consultant
- 2.0.9 Cognistx – Junior Data Scientist
- 3 PART-TIME POSITIONS
- 4 CHATHAM’S ON-CAMPUS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- 5 VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- 6 CAREER EVENTS
- 6.0.1 |NEW|- NABA Certification Study Meet-Ups
- 6.0.2 |NEW|- Business Breakfast with BVB Dortmund
- 6.0.3 |NEW|- Women & Business Networking Event
- 6.0.5 |NEW|- Idea Foundry Entrepreneurship Events
- 6.0.6 |NEW|- PMI PGH Networking Event
- 6.0.7 Accounting Career Day
- 6.0.8 |NEW|- NABA Student Development Workshop
- 6.0.9 The IUP Career Expo and Graduate School Fair 2018
- 6.0.10 |NEW|- LIFE.CODE
- 7 JOB BOARDS
INTERNSHIPS / FELLOWSHIPS
The City of Pittsburgh
Check here for year-round job and internships opportunities with the City of Pittsburgh.
|NEW|- SportsPITTSBURGH Internship
VisitPITTSBURGH is recruiting for an internship for SportsPITTSBURGH.
$25 daily stipend
Candidate must be able to work 29 hours per week (4 days per week, ideally from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, but willing to work around schedule)
Dress code is business casual
Positions – Start and end dates are flexible
Fall Internship – Aug 20 – Dec 7
VisitPITTSBURGH is the official tourism promotion agency for Allegheny County. The 501(c)(6) non-profit, membership organization is dedicated to generating convention, trade show and leisure travel business for the Pittsburgh region. Internships will assists SportsPITTSBURGH, the sports development division of VisitPITTSBURGH and report to the Sports Program Manager. Internships provide experience with event marketing and management efforts.
Provide on-site assistance, as needed, at hosted events
Manage event specific projects, as assigned
Conduct industry specific research, as needed
Assist with marketing and activation plans for events in the fall and prepare for events in the Spring:
Spring – NCAA DI Men’s Wrestling Championship, NCAA Men’s Wrestling Fan Festival, NCAA DI Men’s Basketball Championship 1st/2nd Rounds, Pittsburgh Jam Fest (Hoop Group)
Summer – Pittsburgh Marathon, USATF Half Marathon Championships, USA BMX Nationals Series, East Coast Volleyball Championships, and Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
Fall – NCAA DII Fall Festival
Other duties as assigned
Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Experience with Adobe software a plus
Strong communication and writing skills
Detail oriented, organized, a self-starter and able to adhere to deadlines
Ability to work proactively and independently to accomplish assigned goals
Ability to work on multiple tasks within a rapid-paced work environment
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before deadlines below. No calls please.
Deadline for Fall – July 27th
Evoqua: Data Analyst Intern
Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Core Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Data Mining of the next generation Link2Site application supporting customer satisfaction and proactive internal communication
- Assist in implementing KPIs focused reporting on site installation Profitability
- Assist in data analytics reporting to identify potential after-market revenue generation opportunities for Sales and Customer Service
- Support Data pre-processing and anomaly detection looking at several data sources outside Link2Site
- Support Site Provisioning and Site Alarm Management for WaterOne Assurance locations
- Assist in protocol definitions and procedure development for the Digital Command center
National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance Internship
Selected candidates will work on various organizational program initiatives. Duties will focus on conducting research and data collection using various tools and applications as well as proactive research in open sources to produce a finished product for dissemination. The intern will engage in collaboration with NCFTA partners and peers and be expected to participate in program meetings.
To apply, please include:
A cover letter in which you specify your qualifications for the position and address why you want to intern as an analyst
Resumes should be directed to: HumanResources@ncfta.net
Highmark Health HR Services Graduate Summer Residency Program
The following document contains summer residency program competencies for interested graduate students who have completed one year of graduate school.
City of Pittsburgh: Client Service Internships
The City of Pittsburgh’s Department of Innovation and Performance is offering three paid internships.
The positions are:
- Project Support and Implementation Intern
- Technology Training Intern
- Project Management Office Testing Intern
Bellefield: Business Development Representative
Bellefield is a fast growing legal technology company based in Pittsburgh, PA. Bellefield develops enterprise mobile solutions that help attorneys enter time anywhere they are from any mobile device or desktop.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will work as part of the sales team to drive and deliver sales to meet the team’s overall sales goals as well as to achieve their personal sales quota and targets. The BDR will work collaboratively with the sales and marketing departments by opening new opportunities, advancing current deals, and in achieving overall sales goals.
There is potential for this opportunity to be intern-to-hire
For more information and to learn how to apply download the document below:
GoEco: 2018 Internship and Volunteer Opportunities
Focusing on education and community involvement, GoEco has a number of opportunities around the world!
From English language teaching, community involvement, and women’s empowerment in Asia, South America, Africa, and many other locations, there is a position that fits you and allows you to do good.
Invado, Inc.: Customer Relationship Management Internship
Invado, Inc.® has been in business for 11 years helping small to mid-sized food manufacturers with long term and short term Strategic Planning and Customer Management on a National Scale.
Find more information on the position and how to apply below:
Banker’s Life: Graduate Agent Program
The Graduate Agent Product program offers incentives to two year, four year, and master’s students upon contracting with Banker’s Life. The incentives are very lucrative for college students getting started in a career with Bankers Life.
If you are looking for a professional sales career that would like to learn more contact Russell Ball, Sales Manager, Bankers Life Pittsburgh, (412)282-6000, email@example.com
Pittsburgh Cultural Trust: Show Marketing Intern and Events Marketing Intern
You will be able to talk to a representative about these positions at Chatham’s Internship Networking Mixer!
Show Marketing Intern:
The Show Marketing intern will provide support to the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust Marketing Department.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Creating grassroots outreach and marketing plans by researching shows and events and identifying audiences and community organizations with whom the Trust can build a relationship for promotional opportunities.
- The intern will be responsible for maintaining the grassroots database – keeping entries up to date and continually adding new leads.
- Assisting with media and ad buying plans for a variety of shows, programming lines and events.
- Stocking and maintaining marketing materials throughout the Cultural District.
- Assisting in writing for press releases and other promotional pieces.
- + more
Skills and interests preferred:
- Strong writing and public speaking background
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage projects with deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team setting
- Passion for the arts and community
For more information on the Show Marketing Internship: Show Marketing_Intern Responsibilites-14k0exm
Events Marketing Intern:
The Event Marketing Intern will support the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust in devising, executing, and evaluating marketing and communications plans during the spring and summer. Primary projects of focus will include the EQT Children’s Theater Festival, Dollar Bank Three Rivers Arts Festival, and other touring events at Cultural District venues. The Intern will work closely with the Trust’s Market Department.
Internship responsibilities and opportunities for education may include:
- Project Management
- Learn about and understand interdepartmental year-round workflow of major event production o
- Assist Marketing Managers in coordinating projects with internal (graphic design, fundraising, etc.) and external partners (CVB, media partners, etc.)
- Grassroots Marketing
- Identify and research target audience segments and brainstorm promotional opportunities
- Compile lists of businesses, associations, and other interest groups and process targeted mailings
- Contact leaders of community interest groups to establish event promotions or cross- promotions
- + more
For more information on the Events Marketing Internship: Event Marketing Intern – Position Description-1kp0hb3
Standard internships require 12 hours per week over 10 weeks, totaling 120 hours. There is opportunity and preference for this internship to be approximately 2x the length—12 hours per week over 20 weeks, approximately early to mid-January through mid-June.
An internship stipend is available.
To apply for an internship, please send a cover letter, resume, and 300-500 word writing sample about the best arts event you attended within the last year to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about all of the internships opportunities by department at the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust, click here.
Management Science Associates (MSA) Inc., Internships
MSA is a data analytics company and has two internships available. One is a data analyst intern and the other is a desktop technician intern. Internships are available to be completed at Chatham Eastside.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manipulates data and understands the underlying process details
- Updates, submits and checks programs used for data manipulation purposes
- Designs and participates in implementation, Q/A, and validation of data, software or procedure changes
- Troubleshoots and debugs system and/or data errors
- Communicates to and works closely with client and data suppliers to resolve issues and provide status to the client status of requests
- Creates and maintains detailed documentation and adheres to standard operating procedures
Desktop Technician Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, prioritize and resolve routine and basic end-user technical problems.
- Assist end-users and clients in conjunction with multiple levels of technical staff, to troubleshoot and resolve technical incidents ensuring needs are met or exceeded.
- Efficiently and effectively handle large volumes of incidents and inquiries from internal and external client bases and IT staff.
- Execute remote, automated or manual incident request resolutions pertaining to remote server or remote PC-Desktop connectivity, system accounts, VM-virtualized or local software and or hardware installations, etc.
- Assist with employee technical infrastructure moves by doing network cabling, desktop and telecommunication set-ups, disassembles, and complete conference room configurations.
- Service and maintain document management systems including printers, copiers, scanners and fax machines.
- Maintain strict attention to detail and accuracy within all incident management responsibilities while communicating simultaneously with all division staff members and end-users including clients.
For more information or to apply click here!
Foundation Rukmini Foundation values a diverse, respectful, and collaborative work environment. We establish and maintain trustful relationships with all staff, contractors, volunteers, funders, partners, and communities. We believe that hard work, a focus on quality, and a passion for the empowerment of underprivileged girls to improve their well-being as well as of their families and communities. We look to all staff and volunteers to contribute not only through work, but through new ideas so that we can continue to improve as an organization and focus on empowering girls through education.
About This Position
● Location : United States (Virtual)
● Hours : Generally 6-8 hours a week — may vary during specific programs and events
● Reports To : Committee Chair (depending on specific function)
● Salary : N/A. This is a volunteer position
● Course Credit : Depends on type of Internship — need to coordinate between Volunteer / School / Rukmini Foundation
On-boarding: Conduct a pre-”employment” survey to agree on expectations and responsibilities. Review onboarding document / Standard Operating Procedures thoroughly
Research/planning: Support Rukmini Foundation’s program planning efforts by conducting research on key topics like Girls Education, Mentoring, Health & Wellness issues for Girls & Women. Collecting data on Nepal. Review and update plans/tracking docs throughout your term to support Committees. Participate in Committee Meetings. Perform the role of a Scribe by taking meticulous Meeting Minutes (with focus on Action Items)
Communications / Social Media: Respond to emails and meeting invites in a timely fashion. Write reports/posts on events and programs happening at the Foundation. Help update the website with recent pictures and regular posts. Support Social Media efforts by either directly posting, or by sharing Social Media posts.
Follow-Up: Provide updates on activities on a regular basis (check-in) Update assignment due dates/status on a routine basis. The frequency may depend on each Committee. Provide an update on a standard format on what you are working on, what progress has been made, and what challenges you are facing. Report on needs, changes in situation, challenges, and problems to your Supervisor
Continuous Improvement: Provide feedback on how those documents can be improved (if you have ideas). Conduct a post-”employment” survey to determine what went well and what could be improved upon.
If you are interested in the position, please email Lauren Tudor from career development
|NEW|- AMB Mortgage Officer
We are seeking licensed Mortgage Loan Officers for our new office in Pittsburgh. Details of your compensation will be discussed during the interview process.
- Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the organization’s loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant.
- Identify and recommend products that meets the customer’s needs and the organization’s lending guidelines.
- Review active loan files each day to determine if any documents are missing or what can be done to help the process along.
- Utilize professional judgement to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the organization.
- Seeking a NMLS licensed loan officer but will consider a strong sales representative that we will pay for licensing.
Please feel free to contact me directly.
Robert K. Marbella
Associated Mortgage Bankers
|NEW|- Dollar Bank: Administrative Assistant
Position Code: 2233BR
The Treasury Management Sales Support Admin. is responsible for assisting Treasury Management (TM) sales representatives with development of TM business. Primary responsibilities include: coordination and support of client product implementations, daily customer service needs, complex service issues, and continuous support.
For more information, click here.
Expedient: Sales Data Analyst
Expedient is a provider of cloud and data center infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions. Technical solutions enable Expedient clients to focus on their own business innovation, while the teams handle the information technology needed to support it.
The Sales Data Analyst (SDA) will leverage the latest business intelligence software to deliver analytics related to sales and marketing performance and uncover potential sources of revenue growth. The goal of this position is to improve and enhance the efficiency of sales resources across the organization by collecting and evaluating data and reporting those findings to cross-functional teams.
For more information or to apply, click here
Pennsylvania Center for Employee Ownership: Marketing Service Coordinator
The Marketing Services Coordinator will work directly with the Executive Director and have responsibility for oversight and execution of all Pennsylvania Center for Employee Ownership marketing, communications, marketplace research, public relations and media plans, as directed.
For full job description and responsibilities, click the document below:
Invado, Inc.: Customer Relationship Manager
Invado, Inc.® has been in business for 11 years helping small to mid-sized food manufacturers with long term and short term Strategic Planning and Customer Management on a National Scale.
Find more information on the position and how to apply below:
Innovation Works: Common Application
Innovation Works’ portfolio companies are commercializing some of the most exciting products in IT, advanced materials, robotics, life sciences and other technology sectors. You can search for specific jobs and apply. If you are interested in working with one of IW’s portfolio companies but aren’t ready to apply to a specific position, fill out the common application
To see job opportunities and to get the common application, click here.
AEON: Teach English in Japan
Lunametrics: Technical Digital Marketing Consultant
LunaMetrics seeks a technical marketer with 1-5 years of direct experience to contribute to client projects in the Digital Marketing Strategy department. A day at the office might include redesigning landing pages for a tech company, PPC automation strategy for an online retailer, creating campaign efficiencies with Google Apps Script. This position requires someone who embraces variety and flourishes in it.
- Perform digital marketing analysis that contributes to client ROI
- Influence client marketing initiatives by creating strong, clear reports
- Maintain daily interaction to update clients or coworkers on project progress
- Create professional deliverables for clients that meet the LunaMetrics quality standard
- Train clients in digital marketing best practices and join our national AdWords training squad
- Develop process efficiencies to assist our fast-paced Digital Marketing Strategy department
- Mentor less experienced team members and learn from those with more experience
- Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
- Carefully track and record billable time
Please submit a resume and cover letter that explains (1) your experience with digital marketing, (2) an anecdote for your analytical mindset and (3) an example of a self-taught digital skill.
Cognistx – Junior Data Scientist
Cognistx is looking to hire a Junior Data Scientist/Software Engineer to support our Data Science team in design and implementation of AI systems. CEO Sanjay Chopra is on our advisory board!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Client day-to-day management;
- Requirements gathering to define analytic objectives;
- Data gap analysis;
- Coordination of task execution with our global engineering team;
- Participation in development of data analysis plans;
- Implementation of data analysis plans, including creation of visualizations, tabular reporting, fitting and evaluation of SML models, etc.;
- Writing client-facing reports and contributing to proposal work;
- Work related travel as needed (2-3 times per quarter).
The ideal candidate will have most of the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of data science/software development experience;
- Solid training in probability and statistics;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Proficiency in R, Python, Tableau or similar.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in Java, RDBMS;
- Experience with QA/NLP;
- Experience with Assembla.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
606 Liberty Ave, Ste 305
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2710
Fund for the Public Interest: Summer Campaign Staff
We are currently hiring students and college graduates to join our summer campaign staff and direct campaign offices in more than 25 different cities across the country. We work on issues like stopping global warming or getting pesticides out of our food supply.
Students will get the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in grassroots organizing, learn valuable communication skills and have the opportunity to participate in a variety of campaign actions including: running media events, coalition building, canvassing, and working with the media, all while being paid as members of our staff. Our staff typically earn an average of $6,000-8,000 over the summer.
Interested students can apply online at summerjobsthatmatter.org or can contact Marion Kinosian directly.
Contact: Marion Kinosian, firstname.lastname@example.org , Canvass Director, Fund for the Public Interest
CHATHAM’S ON-CAMPUS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
To apply, all positions listed below can be found on Handshake as well as a full list of openings.
All Star Code Mentorship
No coding background required!
We are looking for inspiring individuals to meet with and mentor young men of color once a week for six weeks this July and August. Chatham University will be hosting All Star Code, again, this summer at the Shadyside campus. The Summer Intensive is a crash course in coding for rising high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors. The free program teaches them to code, and also includes guest speakers, site visits, and mentorship.
Tuesdays from 3:00 – 3:45 (7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31, 8/7, & 8/14)
If you are interested, please email Pittsburgh Area Director, Sean Gray at email@example.com.
Grow Ohio Valley: Americorps VISTA in Local Food Market Creation
Grow Ohio Valley is a food hub in Wheeling, West Virginia that is looking for an exceptional individual with interests relevant to the opportunity.
The opportunity: Play a leading role in the creation of a local food market in the rust-belt West Virginia city of Wheeling to benefit regional farmers and our community alike. Draft a business plan, define and implement a marketing strategy, and build a network of food producers to move the project from pre-development to operation.
- This VISTA will work closely with Grow Ohio Valley’s executive director, a Harvard Business School alumnus (’94).
- The aim is to create a significant sales outlet for regional farmers and value-added producers, so they may capture a significant slice of the Wheeling MSA food economy.
- As well, the store will make it exceptionally practical for residents of Wheeling’s MSA to buy and eat locally grown and produced foods.
- The project is in pre-development with a unique location selected.
- As an AmeriCorps VISTA you will serve a one-year term with Grow Ohio Valley, while representing the Corporation for National and Community Service. You will be the organization’s third VISTA resource.
- This will be an extremely unique opportunity for someone highly interested in food systems, urban revitalization or sustainable business, and there will be a chance for advancement within the company once the VISTA term is served.
The timeframe: Start date is flexible to some extent, but we’re looking for someone to begin Fall 2017. The position would last for one year.
The pay: VISTAs receive a living allowance as well as federal benefits, such as health insurance. Read more on the VISTA website.
The organization: Grow Ohio Valley is a food hub and social enterprise tasked with creating a diverse regional food economy in West Virginia’s Upper Ohio River Valley. The organization manages retail outlets for local farmers, develops additional capacity for food production, and leads education initiatives relative to nutrition and farming.
If interested, submit cover letter and resume to Kenneth Peralta, Executive Director, Grow Ohio Valley at firstname.lastname@example.org
United Nations Summer Online Volunteering Program
Online volunteers, organizations, and partners join the global push toward sustainable development. Volunteers contribute directly to the work of development organizations, working from a computer, tablet or mobile phone anywhere in the world.
Volunteering online allows volunteers to develop their skills and take on new roles that their professional life may not necessarily provide. Organizations collaborate with people of different backgrounds from all over the world, and become part of a global online community of peers who all share the goal of advancing human development.
There are many positions and opportunities available in different skill sets as well as varying hours per week, ranging from as little as one, and up to twenty. Every bit helps!
Skill sets or areas of interest include:
- Art & Design
- Writing & Editing
- Outreach & Advocacy
- Project Development & Management
- Technology Development
- Community Organizing
- Teaching & Training
- Leadership & Strategy
- Event Organization
- Volunteer Management
Click on the above links to view and apply to any positions!
|NEW|- NABA Certification Study Meet-Ups
Saturday, July 21st
To RSVP and for more information,
contact Chapter VP Raven Sams.
|NEW|- Business Breakfast with BVB Dortmund
|NEW|- Women & Business Networking Event
The B&E Dept. will reimburse registration fee for a blog article about the event (300+ word write-up and pics).
|NEW|- Idea Foundry Entrepreneurship Events
Idea Foundry Events: Save the Date – Exploring the Equitable Entrepreneurship
Program Events at Carnegie Libraries
Idea Foundry is kicking off our next Equitable Entrepreneurship program application period from August 15 – September 15 by hosting 3 open events with the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. These are drop-in events with no registration required where you can meet the Idea Foundry team, learn more about Equitable Entrepreneurship and Idea Foundry’s other programs, and if interested, get open feedback for your business idea from our team. While there, you can also learn more about the free resources from the
Carnegie Library for entrepreneurs and small businesses. With any questions, please email Lindsey Matesic at Lmatesic@ideafoundry.org. Please help us spread the word!
Locations and Dates
Main (Oakland): Tuesday, August 14th 5:30-7:00pm
Beechview: Thursday, August 16th 5:30-7:00pm
Downtown: Saturday, August 25th 1:00-2:30pm
Idea Foundry’s Equitable Entrepreneurship program offers Immigrant and Minority entrepreneurs and small business owners individualized business development support and investment to start or grow their businesses.
|NEW|- PMI PGH Networking Event
Making LinkedIn Work for You
August 16, 2018
5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Fireside Public House
6290 Broad St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Sponsored by TekSystems
Accounting Career Day
Wednesday, September 19
Rustic Lodge, 2199 Oakland Avenue, Indiana, PA.
In addition to IUP students, this fair is open to Accounting and Finance students from more than 40 area universities, including University of Pittsburgh, W&J, Slippery Rock, CMU, Duquesne, Geneva, Juniata, Mount Aloysius, and Saint Francis.
Information and registration can be found atwww.iup.edu/career/accountingday.
|NEW|- NABA Student Development Workshop
September 22, 2018
9am – 2pm
NABA Inc., Pittsburgh and PNC Bank is hosting the Fall Student Development Workshop on September 22, 2018. Students are invited to come network with the NABA Pittsburgh professional members and PNC Bank Corporate representatives while receiving valuable training on session topics including, but not limited to:
Successfully Navigating a Career Expo
HR Panel Discussion
*This workshop is required for all students planning to attend the Eastern Region Student Conference (ERSC). All students in attendance must be paid NABA student members, but are not required to attend the ERSC.*
Deadline to register is September 15th
WebEx option available to students residing outside of the Pittsburgh area
The IUP Career Expo and Graduate School Fair 2018
Wednesday, September 26
Kovalchick Convention and Athletic Complex
This career fair attracts students from all majors, as well as an eclectic mix of employers.
Registration details can be found at www.iup.edu/career/expo.
Wed, Sep 19, 2018, 5:00 PM – Thu, Sep 20, 2018, 11:00 PM EDT
This unique conference experience will take place across multiple historic sites in Pittsburgh, drawing on the city’s strengths in automated systems, advanced manufacturing, robotics, and life sciences, to convene cross-sector dialogue around the impact that these fast-developing technologies will have on society, business, and culture.
HOST LOCATIONS: Kelly Strayhorn Theater, Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, Carnegie Museum of Art
For tickets & more information, click here.