- 1 CONTESTS/COMPETITIONS
- 2 SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2.0.1 Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship
- 2.0.2 AICPA John L. Carey Scholarship
- 2.0.3 AICPA Foundation Scholarship for Future CPAs
- 2.0.4 AWSCPA Scholarship Award
- 2.0.5 AICPA Foundation Two-year Transfer Scholarship Award
- 2.0.6 Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Accounting Scholarships & Awards
- 2.0.7 PMIEF James R. Snyder International Student Paper of the Year Award
- 2.0.8 PMIEF Donald S. Barrie Award
The Ideathon – A Pitch Competition
How will you disrupt healthcare? Liftoff PGH, Pittsburgh’s first healthcare innovation conference, is hosting a pitch competition to find bold new solutions in maternal health and end of life care.
Win up to $25,000 in prizes Undergraduate and graduate students compete live at the Liftoff PGH summit. No business experience or healthcare knowledge required.
Applications due March 18th.
CFA Society Pittsburgh
2019-20 Collegiate Personal Financial Planning Competition
The CFA Society of Pittsburgh is pleased to announce the Society’s Fifth Annual, Collegiate Personal Financial Planning Competition.
Students currently enrolled at a two or four year academic institution are eligible to compete, and schools must formally register by submitting the accompanying registration form to Gene Natali at: email@example.com. Spring and Fall Semester entries are eligible.
Application due April 1.
UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH AT THE CAPITOL PENNSYLVANIA
April 7, 2020
WHAT IS URC-PA?
The URC-PA poster Conference is an educational event allowing the undergraduate students enrolled in Pennsylvania’s colleges and universities to showcase their research talents to the Commonwealth’s key decision-makers. All fields of research are encouraged. As a participant, you will spend the day in the Pennsylvania Capitol Building, share experiences and ideas with your counterparts from other schools, and enlighten your state legislators on the topics that are important to you and our society. When possible, a visit to either the Senate or House Chamber is part of the day’s events.
WHEN IS THE URC-PA POSTER CONFERENCE?
Declaration of intent to participate due February 14!
e-Fest® 2020 Schulze Entrepreneurship Challenge
$250,000 in cash prizes — and a world-class entrepreneurship experience — up for grabs for undergraduate students in North America! Undergraduate student teams submitting a pitch video and slide deck by the deadline will be judged for entry into the Top 25 Finalists. Finalist teams and their team advisor will each receive paid travel to Minneapolis, Minnesota in April. Meeting and presenting at the beautiful Schulze School of Entrepreneurship, students will interact and compete for prize dollars during three action-packed days of networking and competitions.
Open: Feb 14, 2020
Deadline: Mar 8, 2020 11:59 pm Pacific Time
Student Entrepreneur Program
SEP is a premier startup program for collegiate female founders. Join us in 2020!
Accepted students will:
- Participate in a tailored entrepreneurship curriculum
- Receive mentoring from some of the most successful women owned businesses and America’s largest Fortune 500 companies.
- Pitch for $20,000 in seed capital (1st Place – $10,000, 2nd Place – $6,000, 3rd Place – $4,000)
- Engage in experiential learning through off-site visits to WBEs, corporate campuses, and the local entrepreneur ecosystem.
- Showcase their business on the trade fair floor of the WBENC National Conference and Business Fair , the largest women’s business development conference in the country, and
- Network with its 4,000+ attendees
Application due February 23!
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Accounting Scholarships & Awards
Academic Scholarship | Minority Scholarship | Community College Scholarship | CPA Exam Scholarships
All applications due March 18.
PMIEF James R. Snyder International Student Paper of the Year Award
This research paper award recognizes excellence in student development of original concepts in project management. Papers are selected based upon the research and creative effort that are best directed toward advancing the concepts, tools and techniques of managing project-oriented tasks.
Application due February 15!
PMIEF Donald S. Barrie Award
The PMIEF Donald S. Barrie Award, sponsored by the former PMI Design-Procurement-Construction Specific Interest Group (DPC SIG), is presented annually at the PMI® Global Conference–North America by the Project Management Institute Educational Foundation.
Application due February 15!
The NABA Inc., Pittsburgh Chapter Scholarship Program is the mechanism through which the local chapter demonstrates its commitment to providing financial assistance to students preparing to enter the accounting and/or finance profession.
- An essay of a minimum of 500 words (maximum 750).
- An updated resume. At a minimum, resumes should include: education history, detailed work experience, extracurricular activities (including NABA involvement), and awards/accomplishments. Applicants should provide dates for all items included in the resume.
- Applicants who are not US citizens should be prepared to provide a copy of their permanent resident visa, if requested.
All materials above must be submitted via the online portal by March 31, 2020 for your application to be considered.
*All applicants MUST be NABA Members*
Submit your application request Here!