- 1 Webinars
- 1.0.1 Women’s Business Center Summer Training Programs
- 1.0.2 |NEW|- Disruptive Data Technologies: How Automation is Transforming Modern Due Diligence Programs
- 1.0.3 #WEBINAR: Learn about the untapped world of #data & #technology – and how you can leverage these insights to power your #compliance program.
- 1.0.4 |NEW|- International Society of Sustainability Professionals (I)
- 1.0.5 |NEW|- International Society of Sustainability Professionals (II)
- 1.0.6 |NEW|- SCORE Your Business and Google
- 1.0.7 |NEW|- The Leadership Quest: Building a Bulletproof Business
Women’s Business Center Summer Training Programs
Chatham’s Women’s Business Center (WBC) has many new and upcoming programs to help you build and operate your business to the fullest extent.
|NEW|- Disruptive Data Technologies: How Automation is Transforming Modern Due Diligence Programs
#WEBINAR: Learn about the untapped world of #data & #technology – and how you can leverage these insights to power your #compliance program.
|NEW|- International Society of Sustainability Professionals (I)
Webinar: Enhance Your Career With ISSP Credentials – Consultants Share Their Stories
July 19th at 8:00am PDT / 11:00am EDT
ISSP credential holders span many industries, sectors, and associations – which is why we’re hosting a series of discussions with sustainability professionals working in a variety of industries about the importance of earning an ISSP credential. Join us as we chat with credential holders serving as sustainability consultants for businesses, services, and the hospitality industry.
The panel presentation will take place virtually via GoToWebinar and is FREE to attend. Even if you can’t make the webinar, register to receive the link to a free recording after it takes place. Register now!
|NEW|- International Society of Sustainability Professionals (II)
Webinar: Six Steps Towards a Circular Business
July 26th at 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET
The Circular Economy is a complete rethink of our whole system of modes of production and interaction with consumers, not surprisingly, businesses will play a large role. Producers need not only consider the performance and use of their products, but also the re-use and/or recycling of all materials. A circular economy is a logical step in the evolution of the linear economy that has been a dominant force since the industrial revolution, and The Six Steps is a process to guide a company through this evolution. More info/register today!
NOTE: A recording of the session will be made available to all registrants.
|NEW|- SCORE Your Business and Google
This webinar will demonstrate how to optimize YOUR Google My Business listing and other local search strategies.
July 19th, 1:00-2:00 pm
|NEW|- The Leadership Quest: Building a Bulletproof Business
Date: Thursday, July 26th
Time: 11am – 12pm EST
Today’s changing marketplace presents new challenges to leaders. You need to continue to refine your approach to remain competitive and drive tangible results. Avoid potential blind spots and learn the techniques of today’s top-performing managers and executives via this complimentary LIVE webinar on July 26th at 11 am EST—Building a Bulletproof Business.
In this powerful webinar you will learn how to:
- How to recognize “hard work” vs. “productive teamwork” as you identify the bottlenecks that are keeping you from success.
- How to overcome common and uncommon leadership blind spots so you and your teams can exceed your vision and goals.
- How to carefully implement changes in your leadership style that result in long-lasting, positive effects on your business.
BONUS: Registrants will be sent a complimentary sample chapter of John Rosso’s Best-Selling Book: Prospect the Sandler Way.
For more information and to register, click here!