Alumnae Meeting Schedule and Feedback
As an important commitment to ongoing information sharing and discussions with the Chatham community, we are hosting events for alumnae with Dr. Barazzone and members of Chatham’s Board of Trustees. At these events, alumnae will hear more about the challenges facing Chatham College for Women at Chatham University, the resolution adopted at the February board meeting, and have an opportunity for their questions and perspective to be heard in a constructive fashion.
The following events will be held on Chatham’s Shadyside campus and also streamed online for those who are located outside of Pittsburgh or cannot attend in-person. Instructions on how to participate via your web browser will be sent to registered guests via email closer to the date of the event.
The dates, times and locations are:
- Wednesday, March 5th from 6-7:30 PM in Chatham’s Eddy Theater
- Tuesday, March 11th from 6-7:30 PM in Chatham’s Eddy Theater
Please register to attend these events either in-person or via the online stream at: www.chatham.edu/alumni/events.
Additionally, university staff and volunteers will be hosting regional town halls concurrent with these on campus events as follows:
Wednesday, March 5th
- Arlington, VA; 5:30 PM EST – George Mason University (3351 Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA)
- Columbus, OH; 5:30 PM EST – Ohio State University (Longaberger Alumni House, 2200 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH)
Tuesday, March 11th
- Boston, MA; 6 PM EST- location TBD*
- Chicago, IL; 5 PM CST – The Allerton Hotel Chicago (Huron Room, 23rd Floor, 701 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611)
*Additional information regarding the venues for these events will be communicated via email as well as at blogs.chatham.edu/ChathamFeedback as it becomes available.
President Barazzone will also host a regional town hall in New York City in the Broadway Suite at the Roosevelt Hotel New York (45 East 45th Street, New York, NY) on Sunday, March 9 from 1-3 PM.
Wherever you stand on this issue (and we have heard from both sides), we encourage you to have your voice heard through one of the many feedback channels we have established. Please know that all feedback is being read, categorized and will be shared with the Board. Staff is working to gather all information and address any questions via this blog, events or direct means during the month of March.
Feedback opportunities include:
- Attending one of our upcoming events (in-person or online)
- Sending an e-mail to ChathamFeedback@chatham.edu
- Reading and commenting on the blog
- Sending a letter to or calling the Alumni Relations office