Marketing & Recruiting Partners

Based on feedback and questions we have received through e-mail, on the blog or at the town hall meetings, there have been some questions concerning consultants and/or partners utilized in respect to supporting and enhancing marketing/ recruitment efforts for Chatham College for Women.

Respected student enrollment consultants, Noel-Levitz, were brought in during the 2011 and 2012 recruiting cycles. Their recommendations and methodology were followed during these cycles and per the chart shared in the campus community presentation, first-time, first-year enrollment unfortunately continued to declined in each of these cycles.

In addition, Chatham has worked with a number of enrollment and marketing partners who specialize in student lead generation, creating awareness among prospective students and helping to improve marketing and recruiting efforts. These include Carnegie Communications, Hobsons, Target X, NRCCUA, Zinch, Cappex and the College Board as examples.

Additional details on marketing and recruiting activities and considerations, including links to samples are on the previous post entitled Enrollment & Marketing.

1. It’s really a cool and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

2. I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both educative and interesting, and
    without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head. The issue is something not enough folks
    are speaking intelligently about. Now i’m very happy
    that I stumbled across this during my hunt for something regarding this.

3. Drew says:

Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this
    website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s tough to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and
    visual appeal. I must say that you’ve done a great job with this.
    Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Chrome. Superb Blog!

1. There are no trackbacks for this post yet.