Words and Beats

February 21st, 2012

Good evening fellow writers and readers,

I have a fascinating event to tell you about. This Thursday, February 23rd at 7:30 Words and Beats will be held in the Mellon Board Room. It is only hosted once a year and is a great chance to mingle with the MFA students. Not only is it a great chance to socialize, our Creative Writing Club Vice President, Daeja Baker is reading!

I really hope everyone comes out to support her and to hear her speak. She is truly amazing at her poetry.

Until next time, keep writing!

P.S- If anyone needs help with the Rachel Carson Contest submissions feel free to e-mail me at mesposito@chatham.edu, or if you have any ideas or suggestions for the blog. Thanks!

M.Esposito

3 Responses to “Words and Beats”

1. We think your information is handy and will lookback for and update in the future.
    We also have an information source that is useful and if we can find any synergy in our aims it would be great.
    Writing is great fun on any medium getting paid for doing it makes it all the more satisfying

2. Keep up the great work , I read few articles on this web site and I think that your site is very interesting and contains circles of wonderful info .

3. SEO Help says:

As I website possessor I believe the content material here is real excellent , appreciate it for your efforts.

RSS feed for comments on this post. And trackBack URL.