I’m Back

March 15th, 2012

Good evening fellow writers and readers,

I apologize for being away for so long. I hope you all understand.

Onward with the news: There are 3 spots available for Featured Reader for this month’s Spit Reel. The nominations have been opened up to all creative writers. So, send a well edited piece, or two or three, into Alison Taverna at ataverna@chatham.edu by this Friday. I know you all have pieces in your repertoire, just polish them up and click send! It’s an amazing opportunity to speak publicly and is also a great career builder. Get yourself out there!

Additionally, there will be Workshop Series: Submissions and Conferences from 5-7 in Lindsay House. The club is having guest speakers from Sigma Tau Delta to talk about their experiences at conferences. Afterward, there will be a workshop, so bring pieces that you have been meaning to work on. Workshops are always valuable in my experience: something great always comes out of it.

After the workshop starting at 8 is the Extraction event! For all of the readers at the open mic portion, let’s have a great time. Everyone else that stops by will have a fabulous time as well. There is music and food- a great combination. See you tomorrow.

Until next time, keep writing!

M.Esposito

2 Responses to “I’m Back”

1. Beritiana says:

i agree with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your incoming updates. just saying thanks will not just be enough, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing.http://www.shoppingpantanal.net

2. John Brown says:

Thank you for taking the time to post this, it is much appreciated!

RSS feed for comments on this post. And trackBack URL.