- Subscribe: Entries | Comments
Message from the Dean
This blog is dedicated to five core beliefs that I have about college students today:
1. Every student should be accepted as an individual and given the opportunity to grow in service, in academic and social skills, in self-awareness, and in personal discipline through diversified educational experiences.
2. Every student should want to exercise their civic rights and responsibilities, be committed to giving back and living sustainably so they can leave the Earth in a better place.
3. Every student needs to take the initiative to create their life the way they want it and to embrace the opportunities that come their way.
4. Every student must be able to forgive themselves and accept their imperfections as valuable learning tools moving forward.
5. Every student needs to accept their bodies as they are and as they change – taking care of their physical bodies in healthy and loving ways.
March 2014 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31