Chatham University English Language Program Referral Program:
Any current Chatham University student who refers a student to the English Language Program may be eligible to receive a $50 gift card. Once a student applies, is accepted, and pays their deposit, the referrer will receive an email on how to receive their Gift card.
How to refer someone to the Chatham ELP:
- Tell your family and friends about Chatham English Language Program.
- When they apply to the ELP, there is a question that asks:
“How did you find out about us?”
They should select “Family/Friend”.
- The next question asks for referral information. In order to be eligible for the $50, they must put a current Chatham University students’ name and Chatham email (@chatham.edu).
- Once the application is complete, the ELP will review the application for admission. If they are admitted to the ELP, they should pay the $150 tuition deposit. This is not an additional fee- this is part of the tuition charge.
- When a new ELP student deposits, the referrer will receive notification of their $50 gift card and can come to the ELP to pick it up.
- Only current Chatham University students are eligible for the $50 gift card if they have referred someone to the ELP.
- Only new ELP applicants can submit a referral.
- ELP applicants can only put one name in the referral section.
- If a ELP applicant does not deposit, their referrer will not receive the $50 gift card.
- Gift cards will be available the first week of classes.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or call 412 365 1388.