August brought the end to the summer semester in the English Language Program and marked an exciting beginning of a new academic year for all. With a strong commitment to promoting global understanding, facilitating intercultural interactions, and creating opportunities for language learning, the Office of International Affairs is delighted to announce various programs for students and the Chatham community.
Some highlights include:
- A Conversation Partner Program: Apply for a conversation partner to practice your target language and exchange cultures.
2. Weekly International Conversation Hour on Thursdays: Come to Coolidge 037 to just talk and participate in communication tasks.
3. International Student Ambassador Program : Volunteer to be an international student ambassador. Email email@example.com to volunteer.
4. Various field strips and events throughout the semester: Visit My Happenings for specific events.
5. International Student Success Series on Tuesdays : Email firstname.lastname@example.org or more information.
6. Global Focus events throughout the year: Visit the Global Focus website.
7. Study abroad and international scholarships sessions: Email email@example.com for more information.
8. ELP Referral Program: Refer a student and receive a $50 gift card
We wish you a productive and meaningful semester and academic year! If you have questions or comments, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in the ground floor of Falk and Coolidge.