Skip to content
- Faculty Support and Consulting – We will meet with you one-on-one to help try new ideas, address teaching and learning challenges, and create approaches that improve your experience as an instructor and enhance student learning.
- Classroom Visits – We are happy to observe your class and to brainstorm ideas on how to formulate or implement a plan to enhance your teaching.
- Workshops & Events – We offer workshops and events year-round for faculty, staff, and students. Topics include implementing technology, course design for hybrid, hyflex, and online environments, how-tos, workshops in a flash, and more.
- Technology and Teaching Resources –
- Faculty Fellows Programs – We believe learning happens in communities of practice.
- The Faculty Technology Fellows and OER Fellows programs are joint efforts between ITS and Academic Affair.
- Learning Communities – We support campus initiatives that organize alliances, manage projects and achieve university-wide goals. This happens